magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Monday, June 25, 2007

My Disney Obsession

Apparently,I've been bitten by the Disney bug....we had such a wonderful family vacation last Jan that not only am I excited to go again next Jan, but I'm already researching and plannning
(it's JUNE!). I really don't know why I'm so gung ho, but it really makes me happy to spend time on disboards and Tour Guide Mike so I'm not cutting myself off. I just hope that next year and each year is as good or better than the previous one. I keep finding more and more things to do and many that the kids are too small for now that we can save for future years. I'm excited now that the Bippity BOppity Boutique is moving to Main Street in the Magic Kingdom so planning that will be much easier that last year. We HAVE to do it on a day that we're going to the MK, but schlepping from Downtown Disney to MK is a pain and seriously cuts into the early am short line time. Yay Disney!!!!

No comments: