magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Another day "off" is over.....as far as days go, this went pretty smoothly....2 good naps from Baz, only 1 time out for Anya (she didn't want Baz playing with the toy she was playing with so she hit him in the head with a hard plastic dog and then hit my leg when I told her to stop). They even both went down fairly easily (it's still early, so it could still change). It was a million degrees out, so we spent most of the day in the a/c inside, but when they started getting bored, I distracted them before tantrums began-yippee! I have to take a pic of Baz and his carts- he LOVES pushing anything on wheels...usually it's his Cars cars, but for a change, he'll happily put some toys in his shopping cart and wheel that around or else a baby doll stroller. He gets this look of glee as he runs into the room with it!

Anya and I did get a chance to get in the pool when Baz took a nap. I couldn't chance a repeat of yesterday where he had no interest of being in the pool and just ran around the yard. This would leave Anya unattended, or at the very least my attention would be split, so Baz missed out. The pool crept up to about 81 degrees and since it was in the 90's out, it felt lovely!!! Anya was eager to try out her swimming and jumping skills.... she asked to go to the deep end, take off her swimmies, and jump in as she does at swimming lessons! She jumped in on her own- granted, nervous mommy caught her- then swam back to the side, but she can do the whole routine at lessons on her own, so I'm sure she could have done it. Anyway, we both had a lot of fun and I'm really hoping July 4th will have nice weather so we can have a family day in the pool!

Baz is starting to say more words....he loves putting things on his head and saying "hat" I've been working on "I love you" every night, but so far he's getting "I love" but I'll take it!

No comments: