magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Friday, May 1, 2009

First, a little update to my previous post....after less than a week of repeating his name 3 letters at a time, Baz can spell his whole first name!!! He's not getting it perfect each time yet, but about every 3rd time he gets it!!! Now to teach him how to write it.....no big hurry there though.

And I also forgot to mention his safety campaign.....it started with the bike helmet he received for his birthday. For a couple of days after he first got the helmet, he insisted on wearing it EVERYWHERE. He's also focusing on my driving....if I dare take one of my hands off the wheel, he asks me to put it back. He also puts up a "stop" hand when we approach Colleen's garage door. I have to wait patiently with him until the door stops moving and then we can go in. What a little protector!!!

No comments: