magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

So it seems that the blogging gods are just not my friends....when I do get a chance to try to write something, I get distracted and it disappears...poof! So I'm going to stick with a handful of brief entries so I don't lose them!

Lorelei is definitely acting like the 3rd kid- doing everything early!! She's sitting unsupported quite well, but that's too boring for her, so she plops down and starts scooting around. She's also getting up on all fours, so it's really a matter of days until she's full-blown crawling- ugh! She's also more typical in her need/want to put EVERYTHING in her mouth. Baz was so as interested in eating everything so I wasn't as worried when he became mobile, but L is another story. I'm going to have to re-babyproof!!!!

She's also jabbering a lot and blowing raspberries. She'll make her presence known! She's doing well with baby food, and like her brother and sister she favors veggies over fruits. In fact, after several attempts at each, I can't get her to eat bananas or peaches- weird kid! She will inhale a whole container of peas, beans, squash, carrots or sweet potatoes though!

No comments: