magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Friday, February 15, 2008

And for our announcement.....

In case there's anyone out there who couldn't tell by the green aura of my face and the cranky look in my eyes....we're expecting our newest member of the family, too. Baby#3 is due at the end of September, although I'm ready to be done with pregnancy already. I've spent about a week and a half on daily Zofran and still puke fairly frequently and ALWAYS feel as though I'm going to toss my cookies. NOT a treat.

I did have an early ultrasound last week and saw our little "bean" (gotta find a new nn for this one since bean is taken!) and so far it looks good. Right now I'm just taking it day by day (sometimes hour by hour) and doing the basics. I sure hope the hyperemesis eases like it did with Anya's pregnancy around week 13-14 and not the whole time as it did with Baz.

I am going to try much harder to update here with the newest things the kids are doing. Every day they do so many incredibly adorable things that I'm sure I'll forget many of if I don't put them down here. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Congrats again C! You're such a trooper and should get the mom of the year award for managing so well with your hyperemesis!!!